Wednesday, May 6, 2009

View from the Carseat: Idaho, St. George..What else? Why not.

Getting to know grandma Garrard before we leave for Idaho.


At a park in Idaho, sadly I think this is the only non-carseat shot I took.


At home for a bit, John learns to love this thing. Pirate face.


Amaya's first Myspace self-portrait in the car again on the way to St. George for Brenda's wedding (which gets its own post).


Co-pilot.


A break from the car, a park in St. George.


Unconsolable. Ohhh, baby eczema. Not fun.


One of many carseat shots (nothing else to do, Amaya being all cute).


On the way back (mind you, this is after probably 30+ hours in the car in two weeks) we discovered my camera has a feature where it waits until you smile (it somehow detects it) and then automatically takes the picture. For John he had to smile this big to get it to detect him (yes, this is while he's driving, and I'm laughing so hard I have to cross my legs to prevent, well, you know).


For me, it has to be this big:


For Amaya, it's this big:


For those that don't get to see Amaya on her bad days, here's a little clip of her miserable in her car seat. This is how she cries.

1 comment:

Post a Comment