Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Bright Side of a Cold Spell in June

So, it's June, but that doesn't mean it's going to be warm out. Yesterday morning Amaya and I had to run a quick errand. I didn't have time to change her out of her pajamas and blankets are a pain in the carseat (too bad we already gave back the Bundleme). So I decided the snowsuit was going to get one last wearing. I was secretly very happy, since it was too big when it was cold, so it never got the wearing something so cute really deserves. And double bonus, it shows just how much Amaya has grown.


(When John saw this he said, "I like her little half wave." Like a well-mannered celebrity.)


Maybe 2 months ago, I really can't remember.


Three months ago.


Makes me want to go somewhere cold.

1 comment:

Jerry & Olivia said...

We think she is absolutely adorable!
Thank you for sharing her photos.
Make sure to come up and visit.
Love, The King's
The other grandparents who love all of you!

Post a Comment