Sunday, April 12, 2009

I Need a Hobby

I'm home a lot now, and sometimes I get a little bored. And sometimes when I'm bored, I take pictures of Amaya and send them to John at work. And then I post them on her blog.

Amaya has so many cute shoes, but the only way I can get them to fit is if I put them on over her pajamas. So be it.




She has this cute cute little snow suit, but it was too big when it was really cold out. So now if it's cold outside it means we have to go out just so she can wear it! (It might still be a little big.)


With her big diaper and her high waisted pants she looks like an old man! I love it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jena and John,
We are enjoying the pictures of Amaya===a lot! Hope all is well with all of you. Much love to all of you from everyone in Hawaii.

dad

Post a Comment