Sunday, March 22, 2009

From John's Phone

After Amaya's sleeping miracles, she went back to a not so great sleeping phase, which leaves little time for posting more pictures. John posted pictures from the day Amaya was blessed on his blog.

Not to be outdone, I offer a few grainy pictures from our camera phones.

I don't really know why John took this picture, but she is pretty cute.


I had to sit like this for an hour, it was the only way she would sleep. But she held on so sweetly to my finger, that I melted and was happy to do it.




An early shot of her in bundle me (thanks Amber!) in her carseat. She was so tiny!


Dwarfed in her new, substantially bigger, carseat.


She really doesn't like having her arms restrained in any way, and she was willing to do whatever it takes to have that one free. Even breaking out of her clothes themselves.

Another early shot from the hospital.


On the way home from the hospital.


Once it is light outside Amaya won't go right back to sleep, and I'm too exhausted to wait for her to get tired again, so I usually give in and just bring her in bed with me.


Look how much she's grown! Today on the way home from church.

No comments:

Post a Comment