Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sleeping Miracles


Yes, I know you can't really see anything in this picture, but it is a picture of Amaya last night when she slept from 10:30 until 3:43! Five hours! A new record. And what's more, when I went in to check on her, she was wide awake, serenely looking around her crib, barely whining and fussing. She ate and then went right back to sleep.

Miracle #2, tonight after her bath and "dinner" I put her in her crib and (of course) as I laid her down she became wide awake and alert. But rather than get fussy, she just kind of laid there looking at the shadows and the bars on her crib. When I came back a few minutes later she was still calmly looking around, and when I came back a few minutes later she was completely asleep! She put herself to sleep! I am so proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment